[GNC] Updated to 3.1 - lost lots & report

John Bonnett jbonnett at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 23 01:07:02 EDT 2018

Hi Geert,

I have done as you suggested and I got this window along with the usual ones

The trace file has this

* 14:26:19  WARN <gnc.gui> error reading group Page 1 key ShowUnused:
Key file does not have key “ShowUnused” in group “Page 1”
* 14:26:31  WARN <gnc.query> [xaccQueryAddAccountMatch()] acct_list has
NULL account

That second message appears in other trace files and looks like I have a
null account. The first message is new.

The program seems to be working OK. Is it safe for me to continue with
this version or should I revert to the released v3.1?

Let me know if you would like me to try anything else.

John