[GNC] Reopening Latest File

Richard Barmann reb at barmannsbar.com
Sun Jun 24 09:38:00 EDT 2018

When I want to go back to Gnucash I have to go to the "BusinessGnuCash"
file and then try to find the latest file to open it. The files listed
below the opening of GnuCash all come up with " cannot find file. What
am I doing wrong when I close the program that prevents me from opening
it with the correct/latest file when I am ready to go to GnuCash the
next time. I have been fighting this for several years and cannot get a
solution.

Also can I delete the log files in GnuCash or  do I need them. Thank you
for any advise.

Richard Bamann