[GNC] Strange Problem

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 09:42:09 EDT 2018

Les,

You say that you cannot enter a price manually. That is exceptional, as in not at all expected. What steps are you taking? When I try to enter a price, I have to select a commodity from the existing commodities first. If you cannot see your commodity on this list, then there is something wrong with the security in your Gnucash file.

David