[GNC] error message when opening preferences

Karin Lagesen karin.lagesen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:19:43 EDT 2018

Hi!

I am starting over with gnucash, and thought I'd do a clean re-install.
Note, I am on windows, and have removed all the gnucash files I could
find before installing 3.1.

However, now I am getting an annoying error message every time I try to
look at the preferences, as well as when I do "save as":

Gnucash.exe - No Disk
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive
\Device\Harddisk1\DR1.

I have the options Cancel, Try Again and Continue. Try Again just pops
up the message again, so do the other two too. However, if I click
enough times on Cancel or Continue, the message goes away.

Note, when I change something in Preferences, that change stays when I
quit and restart.

This is quite annoying, and if anybody could shed some light on what has
happened and how to get rid of said message, I'd be very happy.

Karin