[GNC] Reconcile an account -- default sort order

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Jun 26 11:24:10 EDT 2018

I'm currently running Gnucash 3.1.

When reconciling an account, I have the option to sort the transactions
however I prefer simply by clicking on the column header. By default, the
transactions are not sorted by date, which is what I prefer. Is there a way
to force reconciles to always be sorted in a particular way? I don't
remember this being an issue for me in 2.x, so perhaps there was a way to
set the default order in 2.x and I had set it in the distant past. But I
can't seem to find that preference in 3.x.

Thanks in advance!

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*