[GNC] Is there a way to recapture old data

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:13:14 EDT 2018

Greg,

Please be sure to include gnucash-user at gnucash.org in all your
communications to be sure all readers of the list can see them.  In most
Email clients Reply All makes that happen.

If you see Dennis Powless' reply, follow his suggestion.  Also, use your
system file manager to navigate to that folder to see what is really there.

I see that you have switched to a backup file a couple of times so it would
be a good idea to save whichever file you consider to be your best and most
complete backup to the original filename.

David C