[GNC] Upgrading GC under Ubuntu

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 29 18:33:32 EDT 2018

John,

The GnuCash wiki Installation instructions now link to the build
instructions for Ubuntu (and derivative distrubutions like Linux Mint)
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building which in turn has a link specifically
for building V3 on on Ubuntu16.04, 18.04 and derivatives which now hopefully
should be fairly comprehensive. If you have any difficulties with these
instructions or variations for a particular system please mention it on the
forum. I'm a Linux Mint user so my system is not straight Ubuntu 16.04 so I
appreciate any feedback for specific Ubuntu versions. You can also edit the
Wiki pages directly if you request an account to do so.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens