[GNC] Change Reconcile Starting Balance

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 08:15:52 EDT 2018

The starting balance in the reconcile start dialog will be the nett
balance of all reconciled transactions so far. Is this the first time
you have reconciled it?  If not then it should be the same as the
ending balance the last time you reconciled, unless you have editted a
reconciled transaction.

Colin