[GNC] New Balsheet (and P&L report)

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 08:42:21 EDT 2018

Latest iteration of balsheet-pnl
https://screenshots.firefox.com/SzeQeQcyTTTGtb1a/null

Rules:
1. All totals will now be shown by the parent account - i.e. the first row
"Asset" has all asset amounts combined.
2. Every account-with-children will be bold and annotated "Total for ..."
to indicate this is an aggregate amount. See "Total Broker 200FUND + $2000"
3. Every account-with-children-with-own-amounts will have that amount shown
underneath the above aggregate. See "Broker $2000"
4. Account without children will be shown similar as 3. See "Broker:Stock
200FUND"

I dare say this strategy is much clearer than the existing balance sheet
reports.