[GNC] Change Reconcile Starting Balance

Roger Miskowicz rmisko11 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:00:35 EDT 2018

At the beginning of the account I did:

2017-12-31  Opening Balance:  1,691.19

Then with no other transactions I Reconciled with end date 2018-01-01 which
yielded the following result:

     Statement Date: 2018-01-01
    Starting Balance:    1,798.89
      Ending Balance:   1,691.19
Reconciled Balance:   1,798.89
              Difference:     -107.70

With only one entry shouldn't all the balances be identical?

Anyway, in this case I would like to be able to set the starting balance to
1,691.19 then I believe the reconcile might work as I expect?

Am I misunderstanding something?