[GNC] Windows strawberry perl and online prices

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:00:02 EDT 2018

There has been some discussion in this list recently suggesting that
especially when changing between releases from the 2..6 series and 3.0, 3.1
or 3.2, one should uninstall the previous version manually.  In Windows,
the Control Panel uninstall feature should work.  If you did not do that
you may need to manually delete some files before installing a new
version.  I am not sure where to look for detailed instructions.

I think 3.2 or 2.6.21 are the preferred releases, depending on which works
better for you.

David C