Big thanks, Windows version, multi-currency symbol bug ?

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Fri Mar 2 02:47:29 EST 2018

On 1 March 2018 at 18:02, Y B said:

[...]
> I would also suggest that a flag be allowed to explicitly set date format
> rather than inherit from the OS.  I find the American date format utterly
> confusing and highly conducive to creating errors.

This does not appear to make sense.

You say that (like most people) you find the American date format
confusing. You will therefore have set your OS to display dates in
ISO8601 format. IIRC the default setting for Gnucash is "Locale", i.e.
take its settings from the OS. If that doesn't work for you, you can set
it explicitly to "ISO". What is the problem?