Alphavantage

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:54:08 EST 2018

I have tried for several days to update stocks, currencies, etc. The
last update I received for currencies was 02/13/2018 and the last update
for stocks was 02/23/2018. I have an Alphavantage API key and it was
added to the end of my environment file.

I am on LInux Mint 18.2 and GC 2.7.17 (getdebs).  I also have the lasted
F::Q update I have set all my stocks to unknown: Alphavantage.  My
stocks are listed on Asx Tsx and others.  My currencies are AUD, CAD,
CHF, HKD, CNY, SGD, MOP, THB and USD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Les

I have the same setup on the latest MacOS and GC 2.6.19.  Same results.