Reporting based on search criteria and exprting transactions to excel. It's simple!

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 23:42:16 EST 2018

You are right.  You have found a combination of existing tools that can
extract data to a spreadsheet form useful to other applications.  It is
unfortunate that you did not find it sooner, but it is partially documented
in the WIKI as noted by David.  I have used a similar method from time to
time, sometimes to import data from outside HTML sources into a spreadsheet
 for further processing.