Reports crashing GnuCash

Roger Oliver rmomxtx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 16:12:41 EST 2018

That worked. Thank you. Think it happened because I uninstalled and
reinstalled the program to see if I could fix another problem.

On Mar 3, 2018 2:55 PM, "Dave H" <hellvee at gmail.com> wrote:

If you're running on Windows and running a report for the first time it
takes a few minutes even on a small gnucash data file, this is a known
issue.  Be patient it may say it's not responding but wait - after the
first report finishes ok the others all behave as expected.

You're getting the lock file message because you "killed" gnucash - select
open anyway if you're sure no one else is accessing your data file ..

Cheers Dave H.