GNUcash setup

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at dialup4less.com
Sat Mar 3 18:23:02 EST 2018

On 3/2/2018 8:01 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> Thanks Dave,

Of course can do this. But let me put on my "business analyst" hat for a
moment and ask a question.

If you were set up this way and you accidentally entered a transaction
with one account in the tree of one entity and the other (mistakenly) in
an account belonging to another entity, how would you diagnose the
problem? << you would be in balance >>

Michael D Novack