Saving Files

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 4 18:50:41 EST 2018

On 2018-03-04 14:31, Dave H wrote:
> On Windows if you start up Gnucash it'll open your last file
> automatically so you must be moving it/deleting it/doing something to
> it for Gnucash not to find it !!!
I discovered a couple of days ago that if I double-click my
whatever.GnuCash file, GnuCash will open and open that file.

And, in both Windows 7 and Windows 8 (two different laptops), where I
have GnuCash pinned to the Start Menu, opening the file in that way
automatically adds a sub-menu item for the particular file. So I can
open GnuCash from the Start Menu and have it automatically open the file
I want to work with.

Stan Brown
Tompkins County, New York, USA
http://BrownMath.com