Discover Card Working

popcorn elliecleo at netscape.net
Sun Mar 4 19:54:12 EST 2018

Ron Schnatzmeyer wrote
> There was a post earlier this week about downloading Discover Card.I was
> able to get it working:You first have to manually add the account in
> aqbanking setup. Discover won't automatically download the account
> list.When you set up the connection use 'Discover Card Account Center' for
> ORG and '9625' for FID. I got those values from my Quicken log.After that
> it worked. I hope that works for you.

Thanks Ron for posting this.  It gives me hope, but I'm still not there.  I
wonder if you could fill in some more of the blanks for the User and Account
settings.
>From the ofx.log it looks like the server isn't responding, making me think
I've got the wrong Server URL under User/Bank settings with
https://ofx.discovercard.com
I've got some other credit card accts showing Bank Code and Bank Name
(Account settings) as 0000000000, and have used that here as well.  The
Gnucash Wiki shows Bank Code 031100649, but of course the other data there
appears out of date.
Again, thanks for checking into the Quicken logs and posting your success.
And thanks in advance for any additional data you can provide.