General Ledger

Leo Bolta lbolta at rogers.com
Sun Mar 4 20:55:59 EST 2018

Thanks for your comments Wm.  I actually purchased the 1882 bookkeeping text
book in a Value Village second hand store for just over $5.  Recently I also
purchased an old King James Bible from 1840's but when I consulted an
antique book dealer about these purchases he told me that they had no real
monetary value hence, I entered them in gnc as 'expense:books.  My
handwriting is so bad that I myself cannot read it so stick to printing by
caps only.