Specific reports directory for each dataset?

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 12:15:27 EST 2018

Jim,

Mike was referring to separate Windows logins. I suspect you're talking about different Gnucash files. If you use Gnucash for different Gnucash files, but from the same Windows login, you will have the same stored reports for all of them. If you have a different Windows login for each, they will have separate folders for everything.

David