Importing Quicken

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:00:55 EST 2018

Edward, Please use reply all to include the maillist.

You need to read the manual and understand how double entry bookkeeping
works.  You do not really have hundreds of accounts that don't actually
exist.  As you stated originally, you only have three bank accounts.  All
the others would be what were called categories in Quicken but they are
Income and Expense accounts in GnuCash

David C

David C