how to download

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 01:39:58 EDT 2018

The site you should be taken to is SourceForge. There is a green download button about 1/3 down the page on the left that says “download latest version” with the exact name of the file underneath that label. (which will vary based on your OS which SourceForge tries to autodetect)

If you don’t see the big green button, double check any script blockers you have installed. (however, I just viewed the page by blocking everything and I could still see the button)

You can always click the “gnucash stable” option in the list on the page, then click the version you want, (most recent is 2.6.19) and then click the appropriate installer for your OS.

Regards,
Adrien