Online Transactions - Sender Not Found

Tue Mar 13 02:56:18 EDT 2018

Hi Evan,

I do not use OFX but the HBCI backend of aqbanking. When my bank changes the certificate Gnucash starts to ask for verification for the new certificate. But it does not store the answer.

Calling aqbanking from the command line like "aqbanking-cli request —balance” asks to verify the certificate and stores it. After that all is fine for me again.

Cheers,
Christoph