QuickBooks compatible

Art For Eyes Optical info at artforeyesoptical.com
Tue Mar 13 14:01:12 EDT 2018

   Hi John,

   I did see a way to export the GNUcash file to a QIF or IFF file, as
   described here [1]https://gnucashtoqif.us/#Launching_the_JAR_File

   Do you or anyone have used this utility successfully?

   The goal is to get the data to Quickbooks.

   Even though I am not sure why my bookkeeper wants us on QB. I am
   perfectly fine with GNUcash

   however she can not read any of the files (unless she would install QB)
   but the reports are not good

   enough for her, for some reason....

   THanks!

   Art For Eyes INC

   1805 East West Parkway #4

   Fleming Island, FL 32003

   (904) 644 - 8873

   [2]Info at ArtForEyesOptical.com

   [3]www.ArtForEyesOptical.com

   Please Like us and or leave a review
   [4]Facebook

   This email and its attachments may contain privileged and confidential
   information and/or protected health information (PHI) intended solely
   for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the
   recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this
   review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this email
   message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
   received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
   immediately at 904-644-8873 and permanently delete this email and any
   attachments.