how to download

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:05:45 EDT 2018

Perhaps Mike has not seen the Source Forge webpage before.  Just start from
the <https://www.gnucash.org/> website. Then select Download GnuCash.
Select the version for your operating system.  If it is Windows you get
taken to the Source Forge download page.  That shows a fancy list of
folders with icons on the right that suggest popularity.  About half way
down is the gnucash (stable) folder with a large number of downloads on the
right.  Click that or just click the large green button near the top of the
page.  Then make sure that you remember where you tell it to place the
file.

David C