how to download

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:03:00 EDT 2018

As Colin noted, Source Forge does not appear to honor the /last part of the
link that is supposed to be pointing to the Windoze setup file if the user
is coming from Linux.  From Ubuntu it took me to a page that had a link to
download the tarball under the green button.  However, if I scroll down to
the 2.6.19 icon I can drill down to whatever file I want.

David C