Export transactions to CSV

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 18 13:48:34 EDT 2018

Good day!

In the dialog for Export Transactions to CSV, I can't figure out how to
tell it to do transactions for all accounts. I had to go through the
whole dialog process four times, selecting accounts and re-selecting
dates and having my archived transactions split into four files.

That's so obviously cumbersome that I must somehow just not be seeing
the way to export transactions for all accounts at once. Can some kind
person point out what I'm missing, please?  Thanks!

Stan Brown
Tompkins County, New York, USA
http://BrownMath.com
http://OakRoadSystems.com