Intuit Mint to GnuCash

SAL-e sal_electronics at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 13:04:19 EDT 2018

Hi,

JFYI: About year ago I start working on small python script to import my
credit card transactions from Mint to my GnuCash. It works fine for simple
transactions (aka no splits), but I have not found good way to avoid some
of the collisions. More specifically if you have two splits at same store
on the same date.

I was planning to upload my code to my GitHub (
https://github.com/SAL-e/mint2gnucash ), unfortunately my laptop crashed.
But seeing this thread I'm going to restore my project and share my code if
there is interest.

Best regards,

Svetoslav Trochev