Unable to download stock quotes

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:42:29 EDT 2018

Hi Steven,

Nabble is a web site (unrelated to GnuCash) that archives many mailing lists including GnuCash.

I included this link to Nabble:

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Fix-for-yahoo-json-for-Windows-users-tt4697837.html
in a previous email to you as it includes instructions for getting and installing my fixed YahooJSON.pm.

I have found using links to Nabble to be an easy way of linking to previous GnuCash emails.

Regards, Chris Good