Avoid linking 3.parties;was: Unable to download stock quotes

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 02:25:37 EDT 2018

> I know about the GnuCash mailman archives thanks.
> Is it is possible to see all messages in a thread in 1 tab like you can on Nabble? I prefer that.
>
> Regards, Chris Good

You could always open the archive by Thread in one tab and open each message as you want to read them in another. (middle-click I think works in most browsers) Using mail instead, most mail clients allow for a threaded (or ‘conversation’) mode of display so all messages in a thread a grouped together. Some apps even show them to you as either a tree, or collapsable nodes so it’s easier to follow who is replying to whom. This might be more limited or non-existent in a webmail app though. Also, that won’t work with digest mode. You’d have to turn that off and get each message as they are sent so they thread properly.

Regards,
Adrien