Recent posts and replies missing issues in several GnuCash user threads

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:28:44 EDT 2018

As noted, I don’t use the Gmail web interface. But macOS Mail doesn’t have it either. (I do miss Thunderbird for that reason) I simply hit reply-all and then delete the individuals’ emails, leaving only the list e-mail. It is annoying as I’d certainly prefer if Mail offered a reply-list option. Otherwise, I might set up a separate mailbox and switch mail clients just for this list, but I’d rather have everything in one place.

Regards,
Adrien