Check Printing

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Thu Mar 22 23:27:19 EDT 2018

> On Mar 22, 2018, at 9:54 PM, Robert Lewis <robtfl32583 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi.  I'm looking for a good example of how to specify the font and size of
> a line to be printed in a custom .chk file.  I know it is specified with
> "font_n" ("n" being the line number)  but the format of what follows is
> what I cannot find any reference to or an example of.  Thanks....
>
> --
> *<< Robert Lewis >>*

https://lists.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-guide/check_format_info.html
says "any string that is acceptable by gtk as a font specifier”

Earlier on that page, it gives the example of “sans 12” as a gtk font description for the overall font choice. I’ve forgotten what fonts are included by default in any particular style of gtk installation.

The _n is an object number rather than a line number, as you can have more than one object per line (and even items that can span more than one line).

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com