Recent posts and replies missing issues in several GnuCash user threads

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Fri Mar 23 07:34:14 EDT 2018

> I doubt this. I believe mailman is smart enough to send the message only once> if the direct mails are also list subscribers. I've been using reply-all for a

Not exactly, for one, the path taken when someone is in both a direct
recipient or an indirect recipient through a mailing list is somewhat
different. Most of the times the direct one arrives first.

What you probably refer to which seems to be helping you not get
duplicate messages is the client software.