Problem with tax table under sqlite3

Rick Copple rick at copplecleaningservice.com
Sun Mar 25 04:47:08 EDT 2018

I decided to switch back to the sqlite db to see if it still did the
same thing as before: even though an invoice shows the breakdown of
sales tax, it fails to accumulate in the liability account. It did fail
to do so on a test invoice I had plugged in. So I edited the tax table,
then went back and reposted that invoice. It then showed up in the
liability account and I figured all was well.

Not so fast. When I went in it today to put another invoice in, it again
failed to accumulate in the liability acct. I had to edit the sales tax
table again and repost the invoice to get the sales tax to accumulate.

My question is, is this a known bug for ver. 2.6.12 running under
Ubuntu? I'm on 16.04.4 LTS.

Or is there something else at play here that I'm unaware of?

Thanks for your help.

--
Rick Copple