GnuCash 2.7.8 Released

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Mar 25 23:09:11 EDT 2018

Of course it changes the GnuCash program folder. Stan asked about C:\Windows and C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files, and the GnuCash installer touches neither.

Yes, there are some data file changes, but aside from the SQLite3 one I already explained 2.6.19 is capable of operating on them.

Regards,
John Ralls