How to show the accounts in alphabetic sequence on the eguile

Anita Graves anitagraves at me.com
Sun Mar 25 12:36:42 EDT 2018

Dear Gnucash folks,

I would very much appreciate help to know why the eguile report does not list my sub-accounts in alphabetical order under each parent account.

For example, I have the checking account with sub-accounts

debit card
earmarked International Fund
earmarked National Fund
earmarked Temples Fund
etc.

But in the eguile report they are listed out of alphabetical order:

earmarked International Fund
earmarket National Fund
debit card
earmarked Temples Fund
etc.

Is there any way to fix this or sort these sub-accounts so that they would be alphabetical under the parents?

Thanks very much.  Otherwise I am quite satisfied with everything.

Anita