Fw: Re: Getting Active Perl

Brad Lane bwl303 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 10:03:24 EDT 2018

Thanks for telling me. I am new to using mailing list an unfamiliar with the guidelines/rules.Can you guide me to information about how to do so?
Regards,

Brad

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be>To: Brad Lane <bwl303 at yahoo.com>Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018, 3:58:33 AM EDTSubject: Re: Getting Active Perl
 Please make sure to keep the conversations on the mailing list. It is
considered rude to send mail directly to other users/developers unless
explicitly told to do so. Additionally, that one person you reply to may not
have all the answers. You have more chances for a complete answer by keeping
the conversation on the list.

You can do so by using the "Reply to all" or "Reply to list" features of your
mail program.

Op woensdag 28 maart 2018 21:35:03 CEST schreef Brad Lane:
> Sorry. Default or not, I'm not seeing it. Even reinstalled GNU Cash.I do not
> see it under Windows 7 32 bit Start.Suggestions? Regards,
>
> Brad

What version of gnucash ?

On Windows 7 it should be in the Gnucash group.

Regards,

Geert