[GNC] Printing Question

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue May 1 02:55:10 EDT 2018

On Monday, 30 April 2018 12:07:50 BST Anthony Knyvett via gnucash-user wrote:
> Hi
>

> I have recently started using GnuCash and am very impressed but hope you can
> help with a question as I have failed to find the answer in the
> documentation.  I want to print an account report for each of my accounts
> but only between specific dates - specifically for the accounting period;
> the option tab doesn't seem to offer the option of specifying date ranges.
> The only way would seem to be to guess the page numbers of the print range
> and hope this covers the dates required but you then lose the headers and
> also print unwanted additional entries at start and end of period.  Hope you
> can help!

Hi Anthony,

Welcome to GC & the list.

If I understand you correctly, what you need to do is filter the register view
by date first, then run the account report.

in the 2.6.x series, when viewing the relevant account register go View ->
Filter By... and set the date range in that dialogue box.  Don't know if the
options have changed in the new 3.x version.

HTH,
Maf.