[GNC] gnucash-3.1.setup.exe missing at sourceforge; was: Currently Unavailable

Kenneth Schneider kschneider at bout-tyme.net
Tue May 1 10:52:50 EDT 2018

As a build platform it’s capable of producing RPM, DEB and many other distributions as well as Intel, AMD and other cpu architectures automatically. I’ve never used it but I know that SUSE uses it for all of their builds and saves the devs numerous hours. Just a thought as the are only two requirements, no licensing issues and no closed source binaries.

Ken Schneider