[GNC] GC 3.1 Mac OS X 10.13.4 High Sierra Report issue

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Thu May 3 04:40:42 EDT 2018

>In general, the result is as follows:
>YTD Dividends
>From 01/01/2018 to 05/02/2018
>————
>Grand Total $9,999.00

I don't really have a problem generating something similar to the above...
Accounts/Accounts = Income:Dividends, Sorting/Primary Sortkey = 'account',
Secondary Sortkey='none', Sorting/Show subtotals only = true, General/Dates
= 'beginning-of-year' to 'today' - these options would be a good start.

> I do see the option ‘Show subtotals only (hide transactional data)’ in
the sorting tab (shouldn’t this belong in ‘display’?) but I don’t see an
option to hide the per-account sub-totals.

Hmm it could belong in 'Display' tab... this option was meant for the
Sorting tab as an extension to the subtotal grouping options (especially
daily date subtotals) and is currently *only* selectable if subtotals are
generated, but apparently some wish to hide *everything* (and any
subtotals) except the "Grand Total". How odd... This would require a few
amendments to TR. If this is moved to the Display tab, it should toggle
most other Display options too...