[GNC] GC 3.1 Mac OS X 10.13.4 High Sierra Report issue

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 11:53:27 EDT 2018

Sorry I’ve been delayed in responding.

I’ll try to reply to the various suggestions.

Adrien: The COA is perfectly fine, except that it’s not possible to embed the one figure in a multi-column report, so that doesn’t work for me.

As for what I had in 2.6.19, I included verbatim what I have had in the past in my original post. You’ve got it right there, and it’s what I’d hope to see after upgrading. Chris, your settings are closer to what I might live with—but I will note that this might work for me only because I have my dividend income accounts aggregated by brokerage—users who might have a different structure might not appreciate this.

It doesn’t address the reversed values, though.

Another reply commented that the issue of the negative listing for income was somehow wrong—if that’s the case, then why offer the setting to "Reverse Income and Expenses” at all? If you have an option, it should actually do what it says, IMHO. And this setting does nothing. Fix it, or remove it. Fixing it would at least make it consistent with the other settings in the application.

David