[GNC] GnuCash 2.6.21 Reports

Judi Atkinson judi.atkinson at gmail.com
Sun May 6 23:53:33 EDT 2018

I'm a new user of GnuCash. I tried v 3.0 but it kept crashing so
uninstalled and installed 2.6.21 instead. I have entered previous year's
data for a small organization but when I generate both balance sheet and
income statement, all totals show as zero. The amounts are showing
correctly for the asset and liability accounts on the balance sheet, and
the income and expense accounts on the income statement, but all totals
read 0.00. Have I done something incorrectly or is the program just acting
up?

thanks,
Judi