[GNC] new v3.0 install Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:50:38 EDT 2018

Ok, so I re-read the instruction from David....

I followed the directions from this page....
https://tutorialforlinux.com/2018/03/13/how-to-create-menu-launcher-ubuntu-18-04-bionic-lts/

And was able to get a menu item.

I was able to run Gnucash 3.1!!!!

It opened my file, seems to be working fine!!!

Thank you ALL for the help!!!

I used the MySQL database, not sure if that was right or not.  No, idea
what I used on the previous install.

Dennis