[GNC] Handling VISA Debit Accounts

Karen Stingel gnucash at kstingel.email
Mon May 7 10:53:04 EDT 2018

Thanks everyone for the responses, that things cleared up a lot

The reason for my original Query is that my bank actually calls these
transaction accounts
"VISA Debit" and I wasn't sure where in the Tree they should go, as VISA
is usually a Credit
account and therefore a Liability.

Since I viewed them as regular Bank accounts (not all have their cards
issued at this time),
I have created them as BANK accounts, but I wanted to check that was the
correct place in
the CoA before starting a new Book.

On 2018-05-08 00:32, David Carlson 'david.carlson.417 at gmail.com' via