[GNC] latest gnucash release (3.1) feedback

Scott Cason nosacs at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 18:36:17 EDT 2018

I have been using Gnucash for a while now on a OSX laptop.  So far I have been satisfied with all its nuances.  However, this latest release I am more than unhappy with.  I don't know if my issues are the same between all OS' but as for my Mac I have gone back to v2.6.19-1.
What I do not like about the new 3.1 is:(1) there seems to be a lot of graphics issues at launch,,, page flickers and windows flash(2) basically, I do not like the way the color scheme works;  colored tabs almost makes it impossible to read the tab.  this is unlike prior versions where tab color did not interfere with tab titles(3) overall, I do not like the new layout/color/font... the look is totally different and I do not like it.(4) Maybe if there weren't issues 1 and 2, #3 would not be quite so noticeable and I might not have even noticed.

Thanks,Scott