[GNC] Tax Report Options not working

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:38:25 EDT 2018

 Tom ,  Since you are using Windows 10 the issue must be a Windows thing.
Are you using the official release or one of the nightly builds?

I don't know if the developers would suggest trying one of them for this
issue, but I see that there is a May 6 build in the nightly directory. <
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/maint/> I guess I would stay with
2.6.21 for a while.

David C