[GNC] Gnucash 3.1: Missing Account Tree

emmanuel goaway1000 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:05:10 EDT 2018

Thank you for the upgrade process, Adrien. I went ahead and followed
through successfully.

It turns out the tree expand/collapse UI is not visible, yet it's there
and functional. Perhaps it's a GTK3 theme issue, although I've tried a
few different themes with the same result. I've attached a screenshot.