[GNC] Gnucash 3.1: Missing Account Tree

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed May 9 03:01:58 EDT 2018

Op woensdag 9 mei 2018 05:01:32 CEST schreef Adrien Monteleone:
> Emmanuel,
>
> I was going to link another discussion thread for one of my replies on
> custom CSS for theming, but it doesn’t seem to exist. (oddly) So I’m going
> to send this to you privately in a separate e-mail. (if that message ever
> makes it through, I’ll post the reference link to it here in this thread as
> well.) For anyone else reading this, just check out the FAQ on the Wiki
> about customizing colors and fonts and follow the links from there. (my
> message had several of those links included, so perhaps the mailing list
> software had erroneously flagged it as spam.)
>
> I’ll note otherwise, that there are some bugs concerning dark themes and
> GnuCash 3.1. But I don’t think this one has been reported yet. It looks
> like the expansion triangles are the same color as the background. Please
> check out the Bugzilla for GnuCash and if this specific UI issue has not
> been reported, please do so.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

This is unlikely to be a gnucash issue. As Emmanuel suggested already it's
more likely a gtk3 bug on NixOS. I'm inclined to think so because gnucash is
not doing anything in particular with the expand/collapse indicators. It just
depends on gtk to handle them.

Do you have other gtk3 based applications on your NixOS system that use a
collapsable treeview ? Are the expanders shown there ?

Regards,

Geert