[GNC] Selection of fields in CSV import

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 22:43:50 EDT 2018

Florian,

With regard to item 3, is the field marker in the source file a comma, or a semi colon? If it's a comma, then your sample note will get put into the note field with the semi colons intact. If the delimiter is a semi colon, then your import will be messed up until you eliminate the extra delimiters somehow.

David