[GNC] Unable to retrieve stock price quotes - Australia

Michael Gordon michael.gerald.gordon at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:57:12 EDT 2018

 I'm running Gnucash 3.1 with Finance Quote 1.47 on a Windows 10 PC.

Up until today I was running 2.6.
For years I was able to update stock prices no problem.
This stopped working in 2.6 some time ago.
I updated to 3.1 hoping that would fix it.

BTW I had to install Strawberry Perl to get the "Install price
retrieval..." working.

I've tried all the options available in the Security editor without success.

One odd thing is that if I choose AlphaVantage, US 'single' (I do have an
API key) for a few stocks they do not show up in the "Unable to
retrieve..." list BUT a new price is NOT added to the price database.

Would greatly appreciate some help with this.

Mike.